ServicesAt Mississippi Care Center, friendly and personalized treatment under the discretion of the resident’s personal physician is given in a manner intended to not only meet the resident’s needs for medical care, but to also motivate them to enjoy a full spiritual, social, and recreational life. Below, please find some of the many services we provide to residents during their stay with us:
- Medicare skilled services on our separate Transitional Care Unit by full-time rehabilitation staff specialized in physical, occupational, and speech therapy along with high-quality, experienced nurses.
- Long-term convalescent care through Medicaid, private insurance or private pay.
- Laboratory and pharmacy provided.
- Mental health nurse practitioner available
- Eye care available annually on-site.
- In-patient hospice care available.
- Meals and menus planned and monitored by registered dieticians.
- Housekeeping and laundry provided.
- Beautician and Barber available on site.
- Spa-like bathing facilities with whirlpool bath.
- In-room call system
- Private telephone capabilities and free cable television access in each room.
- Facility chaplain on staff with religious services held regularly by various denominations.
- Music, arts, crafts, films, exercise programs, and other stimulating activities provided by certified activity staff.
- Social Service personnel on staff to assist residents in adjusting to nursing home placement along with obtaining services outside the facility upon discharge if needed.
MS Care Center Brochureclick to download